Service Delivery, Deployment and Transition
Over the past few years, we have seen a growing demand from the business for changes to existing technology or processes, and the development and rollout of new products, solutions and services. These changes represent business service improvements and features that drive new revenue.
Today, every organization is under increasing pressure to orchestrate the seamless and reliable delivery of services to meet increasing business and user expectations.
In a large multinational environment, it is indeed very challenging to rollout products and services to different markets around the world, and needs careful planning.
Intenim has experienced Service Delivery Managers with years of product and service deployment in large and complex multinational environment.
We take full responsibility for the end to end delivery including:
Manage delivery from Concept through Live
- Management of product/service/solution transition and rollout.
- Manage delivery from product or service concept through to operational live.
Cross functional planning
- Cross functional rollout planning to align deliverables with different market conditions.
- Build and maintain Service Delivery KPIs for tracking performance against targets.
Effective Change Management
- Product/service/solution transition is reviewed and approved by all stakeholders.
- All stakeholders are informed on progress, risks, and issues of project delivery.
Training and handover
- Training strategy, operational test strategy and handover plan
- Hand over to In-life Service Manager.