Due to increasing market pressure, companies are striving to offer new products or features earlier than their competitors resulting into frequent software or application releases. This puts a challenge of managing releases, validating features and verifying bugs on time before deployment.
Apart from following traditional releases management processes including controlling and managing software builds, Intenim has been instrumental in managing additional but very crucial release management tasks for our customers:
- Release Management and Planning.
- Analysing test results, impact assessment on existing service in different market conditions.
- Validate fixes.
- Change Management.
- Support customers on Go/No-Go rollout decisions.
- Manage customer communications.
- Produce customer facing release documentation including Training Material, Release Notes and User Guides etc.
- Customer training on new features or product functionalities.
- Manage post release deployment issues, if any.
Intenim's well-designed and comprehensive release management process enables organizations to:
- Improve visibility and insight into project timelines and progress, to keep all stakeholders on the same page.
- Increase operational efficiency, to get critical changes and features into production sooner.
- Improve release quality, to increase the number of successful releases and reduce downtime, whether planned or unplanned.
- Achieve compliance, by enforcing the consistency and traceability of changes.
- Accelerating Time to Market by delivering services to customers on ever-shorter release cycles. We streamline the release management, test environment management and deployment processes enabling changes to be deployed more rapidly making the end users realize the benefits of changes as quickly as possible.
- Enabling organizations to respond to new and emerging needs and competitive threats as they arise.
- Increase productivity through creation and enforcement of standards and best practices across the releases process.
- Increase collaboration by bringing together disparate teams and skillsets involved in the release management process, through information sharing and instant communication.