Every organization is trying to provide enhanced services, with greater business value, but at the same time optimising cost than ever before.
Intenim provide its customers a new approach to Service Management to reduce the cost of managing service operations, address increasing technology complexity, scale globally and adapt to emerging technologies.
Intenim has got a very structured approach towards Service Management, implementing best practices such as ITIL and Service Management platforms. We ensure customer specific ITIL aligned operational processes & procedures are implemented and followed.
These include change management, incident management, problem management, defect management, release management, availability and performance monitoring and reporting.
Our Service Management Capability provides end to end Service Management including:
- Managing overall Service Operations, driving continuous service improvement.
- Ensuring all management KPIs are adhered to within target SLA's, and compliance of contractual obligations.
- Identify revenue growth opportunities through identifying opportunities to develop and enhance value-add support services towards the customer.
- Proactively service client requests and faults within SLA and deliver excellent levels of customer service.
- Liaise closely with Service Desk and Technical Teams in resolving reported issues.
- Ensure correct prioritisation of customer incidents.
- Manage escalation of calls as and when needed, ensuring the escalation process is followed on all high priority calls.
- Reporting on performance / KPI's.
- Build relationships with customers and all key stakeholders.